With our continued growth an exciting career opportunity is currently available at WFCU Credit Union for an experienced:
The Recruitment Manager will have strategic as well as hands on responsibility for our full cycle recruitment process to “hire the best” and to deliver an excellent candidate experience to support our growth throughout Southwestern Ontario.
In summary, the Recruitment Manager will:
- Have responsibility for full cycle recruitment including performance management
- Own the recruitment process to “hire the best”
- Deliver an excellent candidate and onboarding experience
- Lead our recruitment team in a dynamic HR environment
- Provide recruitment expertise to the recruitment team and internal stakeholders
- Maintain high standards of professionalism and confidentially
- Work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Demonstrate an ability to adapt to changing priorities
As the successful candidate, you'll have the responsibility for:
- Develop and execute strategy to ensure recruitment and staffing requirements are met
- Create innovative recruitment strategies to identify job candidates
- Recommend automated tools and technology to enhance the recruitment process
- Ensuring legislative compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Implementing strategies to successfully recruit positions that are challenging to fill
- Maintain candidate pipelines for both sales and non-sales positions
- Fostering relationships with community partners and through attendance at networking events
- Identifying operational efficiencies and creating programs to support changes
- Occasional travel within Southwestern Ontario
The “must-have” skills and qualifications that we’re looking for are:
- A degree or diploma in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources or a related field
- 6-8 years of previous progressive HR experience
- At least five years of direct recruitment experience
- At least two years of leadership experience
- An individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert computer proficiency skills operating Microsoft Excel and Word
These additional skills are considered assets too:
- Experience working in the financial services industry
- Experience supporting recruitment in multiple locations
If you feel you’re a great fit, let us know why!
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Applications may be sent to the attention of:
Senior Manager, Human Resources - WFCU Credit Union
3000 Marentette Avenue, Windsor, Ontario N8X 4G2
WFCU Credit Union will accommodate the needs of candidates with disabilities through our recruitment process as we are made aware of these requests. The accommodation will be based on the individual needs of the job candidate.
Working at WFCU Credit Union
For the fourth consecutive year, WFCU Credit Union has been certified as a Great Place to Work®, as well as repeatedly having been named one of the Best Workplaces in Canada™. Be part of a team committed to providing members with a high level of service while making the communities we serve the best places to live and work.
As an employee of WFCU Credit Union, you'll have the opportunity to work in a positive, goal-driven, and professional environment. Experience our unmatched commitment to opportunities for professional and self-development, employee wellness, competitive compensation and a culture of celebration!
Our award-winning HR philosophy to "hire the best, treat them well, and see them stay" is a point of pride and a key factor in our employees' success and WFCU Credit Union's success. We seek the best and brightest professionals and provide them with ample opportunity for advancement. Our industry-leading compensation package includes comprehensive benefits and training programs plus a fantastic wellness program with several distinctive perks.
It's an exciting time to join our team. To find out more, apply today!
About WFCU Credit Union
WFCU Credit Union is a leading, progressive financial organization headquartered in Southwestern Ontario. Proudly serving residents, community organizations, small businesses, commercial entities, and public institutions for over 80 years, WFCU Credit Union is the sixth-largest credit union in Ontario and 21st largest credit union in Canada.
With nine retail locations in Windsor-Essex as well as three retail locations in the Waterloo Region through ECU – A Division of WFCU Credit Union and one digital entity, Omnia Direct, we pride ourselves on serving the individual needs of over 60,000 members.